The process for weddings
(inclusive for straight or same-sex couples):
2. The Wedding Booklet will be mailed to you.
3. Meet with a pastor.
4. Meet with the Wedding Coordinator.
5. Counsel with a pastor.
The church hosts:
- Al-Anon (support group for family and friends of problem drinkers) on Wednesdays at 10:00AM.
- Concerts including Musica Maxima under the direction of renowned musician and organist Max Yount.
SLU offers a variety of classes on many different topics for lifelong learners.
- Interfaith Worship Services
The church supports:
-Yellow Brick Road, which is for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Pansexual, Two-Spirit, Asexual, and an Ally.
-All are welcomed to be members of our church as God created you and to participate in any functions of the church.